- Bill Clinton: ‘I Could Have Killed’ bin Laden [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Health Officials Warn Of Ebola CrisisPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sadie doesn’t want her brother to grow upPosted 17 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Do incomes of white and minority voters rise more under Republican presidents, or Democrats? UC San Diego Political Science Professor Zoltan Hajnal has the answers.
• The latest on the budget battle in Washington.
• Has Paul Ryan learned a lesson from the Romney-Ryan campaign’s mistakes? Alan examines the former VP nominee’s latest comments.