- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 25 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Do incomes of white and minority voters rise more under Republican presidents, or Democrats? UC San Diego Political Science Professor Zoltan Hajnal has the answers.
• The latest on the budget battle in Washington.
• Has Paul Ryan learned a lesson from the Romney-Ryan campaign’s mistakes? Alan examines the former VP nominee’s latest comments.