- American Airlines Tween FeesPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Charlie Sheen Ice Bucket Challenge, With A TwistPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Taylor Swift Goes “Pop”Posted 18 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Do incomes of white and minority voters rise more under Republican presidents, or Democrats? UC San Diego Political Science Professor Zoltan Hajnal has the answers.
• The latest on the budget battle in Washington.
• Has Paul Ryan learned a lesson from the Romney-Ryan campaign’s mistakes? Alan examines the former VP nominee’s latest comments.