- Target Confirms Massive Credit Card Data BreachPosted 14 hours ago
- Report: Superbug Bacteria Widespread Among Chicken In USPosted 17 hours ago
- Duck Dynasty Controversy [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Do incomes of white and minority voters rise more under Republican presidents, or Democrats? UC San Diego Political Science Professor Zoltan Hajnal has the answers.
• The latest on the budget battle in Washington.
• Has Paul Ryan learned a lesson from the Romney-Ryan campaign’s mistakes? Alan examines the former VP nominee’s latest comments.