- Two Students Suspended For Displaying Confederate FlagPosted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: DOJ To Explore Idea of Gun Tracking Bracelets?Posted 14 hours ago
- Man Arrested For Leaving Hoax Device Near Boston Marathon Finish LinePosted 15 hours ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Do incomes of white and minority voters rise more under Republican presidents, or Democrats? UC San Diego Political Science Professor Zoltan Hajnal has the answers.
• The latest on the budget battle in Washington.
• Has Paul Ryan learned a lesson from the Romney-Ryan campaign’s mistakes? Alan examines the former VP nominee’s latest comments.