- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 12 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Fighting Over The Fiscal Cliff Fix [VIDEO]
Fighting over the best way to solve the problem of the fiscal cliff continues in Washington. President Obama spoke with business leaders Wednesday about the looming cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The President tells the Business Roundtable, if Republicans can just acknowledge the reality that tax rates on the rich will have to rise:
(Obama) “Then the numbers actually aren’t that far apart.”
But no such acknowledgement yet from House Speaker John Boehner.
(Boehner) “I’ll be available at any moment to sit down with the President to get serious about solving this problem.”
Boehner says he’s put forth a good faith proposal and if the President doesn’t like it, he should put together another plan that could pass both bodies of Congress.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: