- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 20 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 21 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Fighting Over The Fiscal Cliff Fix [VIDEO]
Fighting over the best way to solve the problem of the fiscal cliff continues in Washington. President Obama spoke with business leaders Wednesday about the looming cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The President tells the Business Roundtable, if Republicans can just acknowledge the reality that tax rates on the rich will have to rise:
(Obama) “Then the numbers actually aren’t that far apart.”
But no such acknowledgement yet from House Speaker John Boehner.
(Boehner) “I’ll be available at any moment to sit down with the President to get serious about solving this problem.”
Boehner says he’s put forth a good faith proposal and if the President doesn’t like it, he should put together another plan that could pass both bodies of Congress.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: