- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Fighting Over The Fiscal Cliff Fix [VIDEO]
Fighting over the best way to solve the problem of the fiscal cliff continues in Washington. President Obama spoke with business leaders Wednesday about the looming cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The President tells the Business Roundtable, if Republicans can just acknowledge the reality that tax rates on the rich will have to rise:
(Obama) “Then the numbers actually aren’t that far apart.”
But no such acknowledgement yet from House Speaker John Boehner.
(Boehner) “I’ll be available at any moment to sit down with the President to get serious about solving this problem.”
Boehner says he’s put forth a good faith proposal and if the President doesn’t like it, he should put together another plan that could pass both bodies of Congress.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: