- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 17 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Deal Reached To End Costly LA Port Strike
Cargo can finally come and go.The strike at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, California is over.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
An agreement has been reached to end the eight day strike at the nation’s largest port complex. The crippling strike prevented shippers from delivering goods across the country.
(Villaraigosa) “The strikes cost the country about $8 billion somewhere in the neighborhood of $8 billion, more than 10,000 people out of work but we’ve got a deal and people are going back to work and that’s the good news.”
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa announcing the end of the strike.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.