- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 7 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Deal Reached To End Costly LA Port Strike
Cargo can finally come and go.The strike at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, California is over.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
An agreement has been reached to end the eight day strike at the nation’s largest port complex. The crippling strike prevented shippers from delivering goods across the country.
(Villaraigosa) “The strikes cost the country about $8 billion somewhere in the neighborhood of $8 billion, more than 10,000 people out of work but we’ve got a deal and people are going back to work and that’s the good news.”
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa announcing the end of the strike.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.