- Deer Tick DangersPosted 20 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Deal Reached To End Costly LA Port Strike
Cargo can finally come and go.The strike at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, California is over.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
An agreement has been reached to end the eight day strike at the nation’s largest port complex. The crippling strike prevented shippers from delivering goods across the country.
(Villaraigosa) “The strikes cost the country about $8 billion somewhere in the neighborhood of $8 billion, more than 10,000 people out of work but we’ve got a deal and people are going back to work and that’s the good news.”
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa announcing the end of the strike.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.