- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 13thPosted 1 hour ago
- CDC Report Shows Flu Vaccine BenefitsPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 1 day ago
- Securing America: NSA Director Defends Data CollectionPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 2 days ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
@Rep_Adam_Smith On Tax Deductions
Congressman Adam Smith talked to Brian about what’s happening on both sides in Washington in regards to tax reforms. Smith explained that Republicans agreed to get $800 billion dollars by eliminating deductions, but they never specified which deductions they want to eliminate. On the other hand, Smith explained, rather than getting rid of specific deductions, the President wants to cap them instead.