- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 3 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 7 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
@Rep_Adam_Smith On Tax Deductions
Congressman Adam Smith talked to Brian about what’s happening on both sides in Washington in regards to tax reforms. Smith explained that Republicans agreed to get $800 billion dollars by eliminating deductions, but they never specified which deductions they want to eliminate. On the other hand, Smith explained, rather than getting rid of specific deductions, the President wants to cap them instead.