- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 14 mins ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 44 mins ago
- White House Not Releasing Documents on ObamaCare Website Security [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Focus On KidsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Chase RicePosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
@Rep_Adam_Smith On Tax Deductions
Congressman Adam Smith talked to Brian about what’s happening on both sides in Washington in regards to tax reforms. Smith explained that Republicans agreed to get $800 billion dollars by eliminating deductions, but they never specified which deductions they want to eliminate. On the other hand, Smith explained, rather than getting rid of specific deductions, the President wants to cap them instead.