- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 38 mins ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 3 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Man Pushed To Death On NYC Subway Tracks
The hunt is on in New York City for the man who pushed another man to his death in a Times Square subway station.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from New York:
Police say the victim 58-year-old Ki-Suk Han of Queens, was seen on surveillance video, arguing with another man on the platform of the 49th Street Station in Manhattan moments before witnesses saw the man push him onto the tracks.
(Witness) “I saw the train pull into the station, about three-quarters into the station you know, you almost heard like a thud.”
The victim, crushed by a downtown bound Q train.
(Witness) “That’s when you heard people yelling, people running out.”
And police say the search is now on for the suspect described as a black male about 20-to-30, six-feet tall, with dreadlocks.
In New York, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.