- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 13 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 12/4/2012
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
28 DAYS LEFT AND COUNTING. The countdown is on! Brian thinks the President wants to fall off the fiscal cliff, so he can just blame the Republicans. Plus: Why isn’t the President negotiating about tax deductions? Brian wants answers!
Senator John McCain covered several topics with Brian, including whether or not he thinks John Kerry is going to be nominated for Secretary of State or Defense, and if he supports him. McCain said, “Generally speaking, I have supported the nominees of the President because they have the right to select their own team unless there’s some overriding reason not to do so, which of course brings us to Ambassador Rice.”
McCain went onto say that he has many questions that remain from the tragedy in Benghazi, and her role in it. “Why is it with all the forces that we have in that region… that in a period of seven hours, we could not get anybody into Benghazi to try to rescue these people?”
Co-host of FOX & Friends Gretchen Carlson stopped by and talked to Brian about the fiscal cliff. Carlson said, “The only thing that is going to make the President come to the table on this is if the Republicans cave on the whole tax increase.”
Jeopardy! legend Ken Jennings talked to Brian about his new book Because I Said So!: The Truth Behind the Myths, Tales, and Warnings Every Generation Passes Down to its Kids. Brian also asked Jennings about some commonly known, and whether or not they are true.
Congressman Adam Smith talked to Brian about what’s happening on both sides in Washington in regards to tax reforms. Smith explained that Republicans agreed to get $800 billion dollars by eliminating deductions, but they never specified which deductions they want to eliminate. On the other hand, Smith explained, rather than getting rid of specific deductions, the President wants to cap them instead.
Gary Myers, author of Coaching Confidential, talked about the recent tragedy surrounding Jovan Belcher’s murder-suicide this past Saturday. Myers said that he thinks Romeo Crennel, the coach for the Kansas City Chiefs, made the right decision in playing their scheduled game against the Panthers the following day. “You don’t not play the game to honor the memory of your teammate… he’s a murderer.”