- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
IL Senate Approves Illegal Immigrant Drivers Licenses
A measure that’s cleared one major hurdle in Illinois may put more illegal immigrants behind the wheel legally.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill reports:
The Illinois Senate approved the bill by a wide margin, and now it heads to the House. If it passes, the legislation would let illegal immigrants get tested for drivers licenses and buy insurance without facing deportation.
An estimated 250,000 illegal immigrants in Illinois drive. Supporters of the bill say it increases safety and saves money. Opponents say it’s not the type of immigration reform they want.
Only two other states now allow illegal immigrants to get drivers licenses: Washington and New Mexico.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.