- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 7 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
IL Senate Approves Illegal Immigrant Drivers Licenses
A measure that’s cleared one major hurdle in Illinois may put more illegal immigrants behind the wheel legally.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill reports:
The Illinois Senate approved the bill by a wide margin, and now it heads to the House. If it passes, the legislation would let illegal immigrants get tested for drivers licenses and buy insurance without facing deportation.
An estimated 250,000 illegal immigrants in Illinois drive. Supporters of the bill say it increases safety and saves money. Opponents say it’s not the type of immigration reform they want.
Only two other states now allow illegal immigrants to get drivers licenses: Washington and New Mexico.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.