- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 15 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
DNA Testing on Serial Killers Searches for Victims
Technology and a legal loophole are aiding authorities in the search for new victims of long-dead serial killers.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Authorities are sending DNA from serial killers executed in the 1990’s to the FBI to find out if there are any victims the killers took to the grave. Cook County, Illinois Sheriff Tom Dart is spearheading the effort, which has already identified a new victim of serial killer John Wayne Gacy – a man found on the side of Utah’s Mt. Olympus, who was never known to be a murder victim.
(Dart) “At some point, with no evidence of foul play, he died on the side of the mountain back in 1978.”
Illinois is only able to send out these older DNA profiles because the condemned killers are labeled as homicide victims themselves, purposefully killed by the state.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.