- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 13 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Poker-Face! Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner once again fronted the Obama Administration’s steel spine insistence that Tax Rates on Top Earners is Non Negotiable. Many, on both sides, now believe we’re on course to go off the Fiscal Cliff. Who really hold the cards in this negotiation? Gibson rules. Plus: More people are saying let Rates go up on “Everyone”!
Plus: Far Left want Rich People to pay “all” Income Taxes, Fast Food Workers want to Unionize and Bob Costas says Two People would be alive if Guns weren’t involved in NFL Murder/Suicide!