- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 8 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Poker-Face! Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner once again fronted the Obama Administration’s steel spine insistence that Tax Rates on Top Earners is Non Negotiable. Many, on both sides, now believe we’re on course to go off the Fiscal Cliff. Who really hold the cards in this negotiation? Gibson rules. Plus: More people are saying let Rates go up on “Everyone”!
Plus: Far Left want Rich People to pay “all” Income Taxes, Fast Food Workers want to Unionize and Bob Costas says Two People would be alive if Guns weren’t involved in NFL Murder/Suicide!