- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 8 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Poker-Face! Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner once again fronted the Obama Administration’s steel spine insistence that Tax Rates on Top Earners is Non Negotiable. Many, on both sides, now believe we’re on course to go off the Fiscal Cliff. Who really hold the cards in this negotiation? Gibson rules. Plus: More people are saying let Rates go up on “Everyone”!
Plus: Far Left want Rich People to pay “all” Income Taxes, Fast Food Workers want to Unionize and Bob Costas says Two People would be alive if Guns weren’t involved in NFL Murder/Suicide!