- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 11 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 20 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 22 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Poker-Face! Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner once again fronted the Obama Administration’s steel spine insistence that Tax Rates on Top Earners is Non Negotiable. Many, on both sides, now believe we’re on course to go off the Fiscal Cliff. Who really hold the cards in this negotiation? Gibson rules. Plus: More people are saying let Rates go up on “Everyone”!
Plus: Far Left want Rich People to pay “all” Income Taxes, Fast Food Workers want to Unionize and Bob Costas says Two People would be alive if Guns weren’t involved in NFL Murder/Suicide!