- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 13 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
The new baby will be third in line to the British throne. Kate Middleton has been hospitalized with acute morning sickness. She is believed to be less than 12 months pregnant. A statement read, in part:
‘The Duchess was admitted this afternoon to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London with Hyperemesis Gravidarum.
’As the pregnancy is in its very early stages, Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days.’