- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 11 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 18 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
The new baby will be third in line to the British throne. Kate Middleton has been hospitalized with acute morning sickness. She is believed to be less than 12 months pregnant. A statement read, in part:
‘The Duchess was admitted this afternoon to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London with Hyperemesis Gravidarum.
’As the pregnancy is in its very early stages, Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days.’