- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Israel Faces Backlash Over Settlement Plans
Just days after a U.N. vote said Palestine exists, some world leaders are upset over new settlements Israel plans to build.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
The announcement by Israel that it’s planning to build 3,000 new homes in an area here known as E-1 has drawn sharp criticism from the U.S. to Russia. The houses will largely cut off the West Bank from east Jerusalem.
Israeli lawyer Danny Seidmann says it doesn’t matter if the buildings are illegal under international law:
(Seidmann) “The effective law in Israel in the West Bank is the law of Israel so the chances of stopping this by legal means are remote indeed.”
A number of governments in Europe have also summoned their Israeli ambassadors over this.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.