- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 17 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Israel Faces Backlash Over Settlement Plans
Just days after a U.N. vote said Palestine exists, some world leaders are upset over new settlements Israel plans to build.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
The announcement by Israel that it’s planning to build 3,000 new homes in an area here known as E-1 has drawn sharp criticism from the U.S. to Russia. The houses will largely cut off the West Bank from east Jerusalem.
Israeli lawyer Danny Seidmann says it doesn’t matter if the buildings are illegal under international law:
(Seidmann) “The effective law in Israel in the West Bank is the law of Israel so the chances of stopping this by legal means are remote indeed.”
A number of governments in Europe have also summoned their Israeli ambassadors over this.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.