- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Who Has the Healthiest Diets?
The eating habits of Americans isn’t quite in sync with U.S. dietary standards, though age, gender and ethnicity do play a role who eats healthiest.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
When it comes to nutritional guidelines, Americans are falling short. A USDA study analyzed what average Americans eat daily compared to national recommendations. With a maximum score of 100, both children and adults overall scored just 56.
Seniors had healthier diets, with a score of 65, and results showed women generally have better diets than men and Hispanics are healthier eaters than any other ethnicity.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.