- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 8 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 13 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
GA School Evacuated After Carbon Monoxide Leak
Almost 50 kids and adults from an Atlanta elementary school were sent to the hospital after discovering carbon monoxide inside was making people sick.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Officials at Atlanta’s Finch Elementary started evacuating students and staff after noticing people becoming ill. It would later be determined to be carbon monoxide. But Dr. Naghma Kahn at Hughes Spalding Children’s Hospital says most everyone is fine.
(Kahn) “We had one child who was having an anxiety attack by the time they got on the bus. I think it was all the hullabaloo going around that caused that to happen. But for the most part the kids have been troopers.”
Forty-two students and five adults were evaluated and treated. Nobody is said to be in serious condition.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.