- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 22 mins ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 8 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 8 hours ago
GA School Evacuated After Carbon Monoxide Leak
Almost 50 kids and adults from an Atlanta elementary school were sent to the hospital after discovering carbon monoxide inside was making people sick.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Officials at Atlanta’s Finch Elementary started evacuating students and staff after noticing people becoming ill. It would later be determined to be carbon monoxide. But Dr. Naghma Kahn at Hughes Spalding Children’s Hospital says most everyone is fine.
(Kahn) “We had one child who was having an anxiety attack by the time they got on the bus. I think it was all the hullabaloo going around that caused that to happen. But for the most part the kids have been troopers.”
Forty-two students and five adults were evaluated and treated. Nobody is said to be in serious condition.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.