- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 21 mins ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 18 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
West Point Chapel Hosts First Gay Marriage Ceremony
A new first at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point: Two New Jersey women have become the first gay couple to wed at the site’s landmark Cadet Chapel.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
Brenda Sue Fulton, a West Point graduate, married her long-time lover, Penelope Gnesin. They exchanged vows in the gothic church that’s a center for spiritual life at the U.S. Military Academy. The couple live in New Jersey, but wed in New York because New York legalized same-sex marriage last year. And when President Obama lifted the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy, that paved the way for gay weddings at West Point.
The Army school hosted one other gay nuptial, but it was held in a smaller facility.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.