- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
West Point Chapel Hosts First Gay Marriage Ceremony
A new first at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point: Two New Jersey women have become the first gay couple to wed at the site’s landmark Cadet Chapel.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
Brenda Sue Fulton, a West Point graduate, married her long-time lover, Penelope Gnesin. They exchanged vows in the gothic church that’s a center for spiritual life at the U.S. Military Academy. The couple live in New Jersey, but wed in New York because New York legalized same-sex marriage last year. And when President Obama lifted the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy, that paved the way for gay weddings at West Point.
The Army school hosted one other gay nuptial, but it was held in a smaller facility.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.