- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
West Point Chapel Hosts First Gay Marriage Ceremony
A new first at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point: Two New Jersey women have become the first gay couple to wed at the site’s landmark Cadet Chapel.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
Brenda Sue Fulton, a West Point graduate, married her long-time lover, Penelope Gnesin. They exchanged vows in the gothic church that’s a center for spiritual life at the U.S. Military Academy. The couple live in New Jersey, but wed in New York because New York legalized same-sex marriage last year. And when President Obama lifted the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy, that paved the way for gay weddings at West Point.
The Army school hosted one other gay nuptial, but it was held in a smaller facility.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.