- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot Seat [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 3 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 4 hours ago
- Missing Arkansas Realtor Found Dead; Suspect SpeaksPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Neighbors React, Chiefs Win After NFL Murder-Suicide
Just over 24 hours after a murder-suicide stunned the NFL, the game goes on, while a broken neighborhood tries to pick up the pieces.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
(Johnson) “Pray for the family, and you know, the friends. And the Chiefs family, as well.”
Gena Johnson remembering her neighbor, Kassandra Perkins, who was shot to death Saturday by linebacker Jovan Belcher, just a few miles from Arrowhead Stadium – where the Chiefs took on the Carolina Panthers Sunday, despite some fans’ wishes.
(Chiefs Fan) “They probably should’ve cancelled. Yeah, out of respect.”
Belcher took his own life Saturday in front of head coach Romeo Crennel, who was back on the sidelines for the game.
(Crennel) “We were all able to lean on each other a little bit, you know. And let a little bit out.”
A moment of silence was held for domestic violence victims before the game, which the Chiefs won.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.