- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 2 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 9 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 10 hours ago
Cloning Your Dog May Not Be A Good Idea
Gary Rintel cloned his late dog Astro, and the neighborhood isn’t happy.
Rintel had Astro’s DNA frozen twice and then paid $140,000 four years ago to a lab to insert the DNA into a donor egg that would be implanted into a surrogate.
That’s how Cosmo and Retro were born 3 1/2 years ago.
Parkgoers have been fuming over the dogs’ bad behavior — and Rintel’s — ever since…’“We call them ‘the clones,’ ” said a dog owner who claims the two pooches came out of nowhere and attacked his black Lab puppy in Central Park. When the man tried to intervene, one of the clones bit his hand, he said.
Rintel eventually walked over to apologize, the victim said.