- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 10 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Cloning Your Dog May Not Be A Good Idea
Gary Rintel cloned his late dog Astro, and the neighborhood isn’t happy.
Rintel had Astro’s DNA frozen twice and then paid $140,000 four years ago to a lab to insert the DNA into a donor egg that would be implanted into a surrogate.
That’s how Cosmo and Retro were born 3 1/2 years ago.
Parkgoers have been fuming over the dogs’ bad behavior — and Rintel’s — ever since…’“We call them ‘the clones,’ ” said a dog owner who claims the two pooches came out of nowhere and attacked his black Lab puppy in Central Park. When the man tried to intervene, one of the clones bit his hand, he said.
Rintel eventually walked over to apologize, the victim said.