- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 16 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Beating the Holiday Blues
The holiday shopping season kicked off a week ago, and now that it’s December, the holiday season really is in full swing. But for some, the holidays just aren’t that cheery.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has some holiday advice:
(Andy Williams – “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”) “It’s the most wonderful time of the year…”
Not for everybody. Cleveland Clinic psychologist Dr. Michael McKee says the holiday blues are a real thing, usually triggered by trying to recreate a perfect holiday.
(Dr. McKee) “You’re not able to celebrate the way you’d like to, and you’re reminded of losses that happened around the holiday season.”
The solution? Counting your blessings, literally. McKee says studies show it works.
(Dr. McKee) “If you’re having trouble counting them, write down three good things that have happened to you. Write down at least one person you’re grateful for having in your life.”
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.