- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Lindsay Lohan Hiring PI To Dig Up Dirt On Accuser
After claiming that Lindsay Lohan punched her in the face, psychic Tiffany Mitchell hired uber attorny Gloria Allred. Now, LiLo is staffing up with a private investigator to see if there is a pattern of her accuser making up stories for profit.
We’re told Lindsay feels Mitchell is just another in a long line of people who see Lindsay as an opportunity to make a buck off her … and the fact that Mitchell hired Allred of all people just proves that.
According to our sources, Lindsay has hired a P.I. to look into Mitchell and see if she has any criminal past or if she’s done anything like this before. We’re told Lindsay wants to dig up as much info on Mitchell as she can so she’s ready should Mitchell pursue the case in civil court.
As TMZ first reported, Lindsay is telling friends she did not hit Mitchell and only confronted her because she thought Mitchell and her friends swiped her purse.