- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 57 mins ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 24 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Stick It!
Stick It! President Obama sent Tim Geithner up the Hill yesterday to offer Republicans a proposal which can only be described as “go pound sand.” Senator Mitch McConnell reportedly “laughed out loud” upon hearing it. It includes double the Tax Increase of the “Grand Bargain” and offsetting cuts with more stimulus spending and nothing appreciable on entitlements. Numerous Republicans are saying all Republicans should just “walk away” and drop this turkey economy in the President’s lap. Should they? Gibson examines.
Plus: Emboldened Far Left wants to Nationalize