- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] Stick It!
Stick It! President Obama sent Tim Geithner up the Hill yesterday to offer Republicans a proposal which can only be described as “go pound sand.” Senator Mitch McConnell reportedly “laughed out loud” upon hearing it. It includes double the Tax Increase of the “Grand Bargain” and offsetting cuts with more stimulus spending and nothing appreciable on entitlements. Numerous Republicans are saying all Republicans should just “walk away” and drop this turkey economy in the President’s lap. Should they? Gibson examines.
Plus: Emboldened Far Left wants to Nationalize