- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 7 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
[Video] Stick It!
Stick It! President Obama sent Tim Geithner up the Hill yesterday to offer Republicans a proposal which can only be described as “go pound sand.” Senator Mitch McConnell reportedly “laughed out loud” upon hearing it. It includes double the Tax Increase of the “Grand Bargain” and offsetting cuts with more stimulus spending and nothing appreciable on entitlements. Numerous Republicans are saying all Republicans should just “walk away” and drop this turkey economy in the President’s lap. Should they? Gibson examines.
Plus: Emboldened Far Left wants to Nationalize