- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 5 mins ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 35 mins ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 23 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
[Video] Stick It!
Stick It! President Obama sent Tim Geithner up the Hill yesterday to offer Republicans a proposal which can only be described as “go pound sand.” Senator Mitch McConnell reportedly “laughed out loud” upon hearing it. It includes double the Tax Increase of the “Grand Bargain” and offsetting cuts with more stimulus spending and nothing appreciable on entitlements. Numerous Republicans are saying all Republicans should just “walk away” and drop this turkey economy in the President’s lap. Should they? Gibson examines.
Plus: Emboldened Far Left wants to Nationalize