- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 33 mins ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Supreme Court Considers Gay Marriage Cases
The Supreme Court justices, meeting behind closed doors Friday, to discuss taking on same-sex marriage sooner rather than later.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
The federal Defense of Marriage law defines marriage as between a man and a women. Six lower level courts say that definition deprives same-sex couples of benefits and protections under federal law. The Supreme Court is expected this term to try to resolve that conflict. The justices also could decide to take on a larger conflict, between the 31 states that have banned gay marriage and the dozen other states that recognize it or soon will.
In Washington, Steve Talyor, FOX News Radio.