- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 19 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Supreme Court Considers Gay Marriage Cases
The Supreme Court justices, meeting behind closed doors Friday, to discuss taking on same-sex marriage sooner rather than later.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
The federal Defense of Marriage law defines marriage as between a man and a women. Six lower level courts say that definition deprives same-sex couples of benefits and protections under federal law. The Supreme Court is expected this term to try to resolve that conflict. The justices also could decide to take on a larger conflict, between the 31 states that have banned gay marriage and the dozen other states that recognize it or soon will.
In Washington, Steve Talyor, FOX News Radio.