- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Hardball! Charles Krauthammer is warning Republicans not to cave and deliver Tax Increases with no entitlement cuts, saying that President Obama’s goal is to “destroy” the party. Krauthammer is advocating that Republicans should retaliate by going over the “fiscal cliff” in an effort to “ruin” Obama’s Second Term. Meanwhile, Congressman Tom Cole is saying Republicans should tactically cave and raise the rate to protect their brand. Who’s Right? Gibson judges.
Plus: Stu Varney vs. Do Gooder Millionaire, Buffett says raising taxes will help “morale” of the Middle Class, the Granny Pod and should Clemens, Bonds and Sosa be in the Hall of Fame?