- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 14 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Hardball! Charles Krauthammer is warning Republicans not to cave and deliver Tax Increases with no entitlement cuts, saying that President Obama’s goal is to “destroy” the party. Krauthammer is advocating that Republicans should retaliate by going over the “fiscal cliff” in an effort to “ruin” Obama’s Second Term. Meanwhile, Congressman Tom Cole is saying Republicans should tactically cave and raise the rate to protect their brand. Who’s Right? Gibson judges.
Plus: Stu Varney vs. Do Gooder Millionaire, Buffett says raising taxes will help “morale” of the Middle Class, the Granny Pod and should Clemens, Bonds and Sosa be in the Hall of Fame?