- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 18 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Hardball! Charles Krauthammer is warning Republicans not to cave and deliver Tax Increases with no entitlement cuts, saying that President Obama’s goal is to “destroy” the party. Krauthammer is advocating that Republicans should retaliate by going over the “fiscal cliff” in an effort to “ruin” Obama’s Second Term. Meanwhile, Congressman Tom Cole is saying Republicans should tactically cave and raise the rate to protect their brand. Who’s Right? Gibson judges.
Plus: Stu Varney vs. Do Gooder Millionaire, Buffett says raising taxes will help “morale” of the Middle Class, the Granny Pod and should Clemens, Bonds and Sosa be in the Hall of Fame?