- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 32 mins ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(PHOTO) NYPD Officer Buys Boots For A Homeless Man … Would You Have Done The Same?
A heartwarming photo of an NYPD officer giving boots to homeless man in Times Square has gone viral and people all over the world are praising the cops generosity. And while the officer’s act of kindness should be commended … was it the right thing to do? Would you have done the same thing?
TAKE A HIKE!! —
Should the Republicans accept a ‘tax hike’ NOW if the Democrats promise to ‘spending cuts’ LATER? That’s one of the so-called “compromises” being floated around Washington right now. But as you could expect, conservatives are skeptical! Should the GOP take a ‘tax now, cuts later’ deal OR risk potentially looking like the bad guys if a deal is never reached? Tom has the latest on the FISCAL CLIFF DEBATE
The legal fight to overturn ObamaCare isn’t dead yet. In an effort to rectify an oversight, the Supreme Court is giving Liberty University a chance to argue their claims against Obamacare in a lower court. Does this mean there’s hope for all those business owners out there who are dreading ObamaCare’s mandate? Matt Staver, Dean of Liberty University School of Law, joins Tom to lay out their arguments against Obama’s health care reforms!