- Deer Tick DangersPosted 17 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Former President George H. W. Bush Hospitalized
Former President George H. W. Bush is in a Houston hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
The elder former President Bush has been in the hospital since last week. He was admitted to Methodist Hospital in Houston due to a bout of bronchitis and while he’s been treated for it, a spokesman says Bush number 41 still has a lingering cough. And doctors want to keep him around as a precaution considering the former President is 88-years-old. The hospital expects to release him by the weekend. And his family, including son and former President George W., have been visiting.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
READ a statement by the office of George H.W. Bush:
President Bush has been in and out of The Methodist Hospital in the Texas Medical Center being treated for complications related to his bronchitis. He is in stable condition, and is expected to be released within the next 72 hours.