- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Former President George H. W. Bush Hospitalized
Former President George H. W. Bush is in a Houston hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
The elder former President Bush has been in the hospital since last week. He was admitted to Methodist Hospital in Houston due to a bout of bronchitis and while he’s been treated for it, a spokesman says Bush number 41 still has a lingering cough. And doctors want to keep him around as a precaution considering the former President is 88-years-old. The hospital expects to release him by the weekend. And his family, including son and former President George W., have been visiting.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
READ a statement by the office of George H.W. Bush:
President Bush has been in and out of The Methodist Hospital in the Texas Medical Center being treated for complications related to his bronchitis. He is in stable condition, and is expected to be released within the next 72 hours.