- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Former President George H. W. Bush Hospitalized
Former President George H. W. Bush is in a Houston hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
The elder former President Bush has been in the hospital since last week. He was admitted to Methodist Hospital in Houston due to a bout of bronchitis and while he’s been treated for it, a spokesman says Bush number 41 still has a lingering cough. And doctors want to keep him around as a precaution considering the former President is 88-years-old. The hospital expects to release him by the weekend. And his family, including son and former President George W., have been visiting.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
READ a statement by the office of George H.W. Bush:
President Bush has been in and out of The Methodist Hospital in the Texas Medical Center being treated for complications related to his bronchitis. He is in stable condition, and is expected to be released within the next 72 hours.