- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 22 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Former President George H. W. Bush Hospitalized
Former President George H. W. Bush is in a Houston hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
The elder former President Bush has been in the hospital since last week. He was admitted to Methodist Hospital in Houston due to a bout of bronchitis and while he’s been treated for it, a spokesman says Bush number 41 still has a lingering cough. And doctors want to keep him around as a precaution considering the former President is 88-years-old. The hospital expects to release him by the weekend. And his family, including son and former President George W., have been visiting.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
READ a statement by the office of George H.W. Bush:
President Bush has been in and out of The Methodist Hospital in the Texas Medical Center being treated for complications related to his bronchitis. He is in stable condition, and is expected to be released within the next 72 hours.