- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 5 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 7 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Tom Vs “Dee From Parsippany” On ObamaCare, Religious Freedom!
While discussing ObamaCare and the latest legal challenges, “Dee From Parsippany” called in and told Tom to stop complaining about the contraception mandate! Dee argues that employers and religious groups are hiding behind their faith and trying to force their beliefs on all Americans by preventing their access to condoms and other birth control methods. Tom takes exception and you can listen to the colorful back and forth below: