- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 3 hours ago
- A Battle Of The Brews In Washington?Posted 4 hours ago
- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Warren Buffett On The Wealthy: “They Were The Moochers”
Some of the highest earners are among Romeny’s 47% who pay no federal income tax., says investor Warren Buffett.
“They were the moochers, and they paid zero,” Buffett, the chairman of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK/A), said today in an interview on MSNBC. “The way they get at them is a minimum tax and it’s very simple to do.”
Buffett is pressing his call for a minimum tax on incomes above $1 million as lawmakers seek to avoid the so-called fiscal cliff, which would impose more than $600 billion in tax increases and spending cuts starting in January. He said in a New York Times opinion piece yesterday that higher taxes on the wealthy won’t thwart investment.