- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Struggle! Conservative Congressman Tom Cole (R-OK) has become the latest Republican to pitch the notion that Republicans should play ball on raising the rate and fight President Obama on the Big Picture stuff down the road. Meanwhile, at least publicly, Boehner and Cantor are standing firm on “revenues” but not tax hikes. Plus: Democrats vs. Reality on Entitlement Reforms! Gibson examines.
Plus: Will winning Powerball ruin your life? Warren Buffett says raising Taxes helps “morale” of Middle Class, Debarking Controversy and Granny Pods!