- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Struggle! Conservative Congressman Tom Cole (R-OK) has become the latest Republican to pitch the notion that Republicans should play ball on raising the rate and fight President Obama on the Big Picture stuff down the road. Meanwhile, at least publicly, Boehner and Cantor are standing firm on “revenues” but not tax hikes. Plus: Democrats vs. Reality on Entitlement Reforms! Gibson examines.
Plus: Will winning Powerball ruin your life? Warren Buffett says raising Taxes helps “morale” of Middle Class, Debarking Controversy and Granny Pods!