- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 7 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 9 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 10 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Struggle! Conservative Congressman Tom Cole (R-OK) has become the latest Republican to pitch the notion that Republicans should play ball on raising the rate and fight President Obama on the Big Picture stuff down the road. Meanwhile, at least publicly, Boehner and Cantor are standing firm on “revenues” but not tax hikes. Plus: Democrats vs. Reality on Entitlement Reforms! Gibson examines.
Plus: Will winning Powerball ruin your life? Warren Buffett says raising Taxes helps “morale” of Middle Class, Debarking Controversy and Granny Pods!