- FOX on Tech: StubHub Cyber TheftPosted 16 mins ago
- Border Disorder: Securing TexasPosted 17 hours ago
- Plane Crashes In Taiwan, Dozens Feared Dead [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Buy A Car – Get A GunPosted 24 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
Struggle! Conservative Congressman Tom Cole (R-OK) has become the latest Republican to pitch the notion that Republicans should play ball on raising the rate and fight President Obama on the Big Picture stuff down the road. Meanwhile, at least publicly, Boehner and Cantor are standing firm on “revenues” but not tax hikes. Plus: Democrats vs. Reality on Entitlement Reforms! Gibson examines.
Plus: Will winning Powerball ruin your life? Warren Buffett says raising Taxes helps “morale” of Middle Class, Debarking Controversy and Granny Pods!