- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 11 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) tells Alan why he thinks that America will inevitably fall over the fiscal cliff.
• Alan analyzes Pastor Rick Warren’s controversial comments about the nature of homosexuality.
• Bestselling author Marianne Williamson stops by to discuss her new book, The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles.