- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 11 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 15 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) tells Alan why he thinks that America will inevitably fall over the fiscal cliff.
• Alan analyzes Pastor Rick Warren’s controversial comments about the nature of homosexuality.
• Bestselling author Marianne Williamson stops by to discuss her new book, The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles.