- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) tells Alan why he thinks that America will inevitably fall over the fiscal cliff.
• Alan analyzes Pastor Rick Warren’s controversial comments about the nature of homosexuality.
• Bestselling author Marianne Williamson stops by to discuss her new book, The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles.