- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 9 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
• Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) tells Alan why he thinks that America will inevitably fall over the fiscal cliff.
• Alan analyzes Pastor Rick Warren’s controversial comments about the nature of homosexuality.
• Bestselling author Marianne Williamson stops by to discuss her new book, The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles.