- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 3 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Dies at 86 [VIDEO]
A Christian motivational speaker who met with several Presidents and other world leaders has died.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Zig Ziglar was 86 and had pneumonia. He wrote books and gave motivational talks with a focus on Christianity.
(Ziglar) “But for 24 years of my adult life, by choice, I weighed well over 200 pounds. I say by choice because, you see, I have never accidentally eaten anything.”
His first book, “See You at the Top,” came out in 1975, when he was 49 years old. He also wrote one about the death of his adult daughter, and about how his life changed after a fall and brain injury in 2007.
Zig Ziglar died in Plano, Texas – just celebrated his 66th wedding anniversary with his wife, Jean, on Monday.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH Zig Ziglar at work in this clip from his official YouTube channel: