- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: It’s National Adoption Month! Pat and Karyn Williams Talk About the Importance of Adoption
Pat Williams, owner of the Orlando Magic, and his daughter, Karyn, came to talk to Brian and Gretchen about the importance of adopting children. Pat has 19 children, 14 of which he has adopted from various countries around the world. He said that if you are willing to take some risks and “have some adventure in your soul,” then adopting is the way to go. Pat also talked about how he managed to juggle all his children, build a fan base for the Orlando Magic, and write 77 books.
Check out Karyn’s music video