- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 11 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Grover Grovel! A New CNN Poll shows the Majority of Americans want Taxes to go up on Wealthy People and will blame Republicans if the US goes over the “fiscal cliff.” Meanwhile many Republicans are publicly butting heads with Grover Norquist and President Obama is hitting the road on Friday to sell Tax Hikes to the America people. What should be the Republican play here? Gibson examines.
Plus: The Buffett Rule Reborn, are Malls becoming Obsolete, Online Sales Taxes hit Americans and “Debarking” Ban sought for Fido!