- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 47 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 6 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Grover Grovel! A New CNN Poll shows the Majority of Americans want Taxes to go up on Wealthy People and will blame Republicans if the US goes over the “fiscal cliff.” Meanwhile many Republicans are publicly butting heads with Grover Norquist and President Obama is hitting the road on Friday to sell Tax Hikes to the America people. What should be the Republican play here? Gibson examines.
Plus: The Buffett Rule Reborn, are Malls becoming Obsolete, Online Sales Taxes hit Americans and “Debarking” Ban sought for Fido!