- Christmas Sign At Firehouse In New York Creates ControversyPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 7 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 11/27/2012
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Ambassador Susan Rice is getting savvy! According to Brian, Rice is making all the right moves by planning on meeting with the press to tell her side of the story, and why she gave that story to 5 different national shows. Brian explores the latest updates with Benghazi, and the new updates on the fiscal cliff that is staring us in the face.
It’s National Adoption Month and Pat Williams, owner of the Orlando Magic, and his daughter, Karyn, came to talk to Brian and Gretchen about the importance of adopting children. Pat has 19 children, 14 of which he has adopted from various countries around the world. He said that if you are willing to take some risks and “have some adventure in your soul,” then adopting is the way to go. Pat also talked about how he managed to juggle all his children, build a fan base for the Orlando Magic, and write 77 books.
NHL Hall of Famer and author of J.R: My Life as the Most Outspoken, Fearless and Hard-Hitting Man in Hockey, Jeremy Roenick, talked to Brian and Gretchen about how he got into hockey and how his ego brought him through ups and downs in his career. Roenick said he learned that respect for the game is more important than oneself, and that there is nobody that is more important than the game.
FOX News National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin weighed in on how she thinks the meeting with Ambassador Rice will go. Griffin said that between Senator McCain’s appearance on FOX News Sunday and the upcoming meeting, McCain might be willing to give Ambassador Rice a second chance, and an agreement is probably in the works.
Gilad Sharon, the youngest son of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and author of Sharon: The Life of a Leader, gave his take to Brian on the Israeli cease-fire. Sharon also weighed in on the role Egypt has been playing and said that the Egyptians are “talking from both sides of their mouths.”
He elaborated and said that on one hand, they are trying to achieve a cease-fire, but on the other hand, a massive amount of weapons went through Egypt and into the Gaza Strip. “They are playing two games,” Sharon said.
THEY MET, THEY SPOKE, BUT IS ANYTHING SOLVED? Ambassador Rice’s meeting with Senators McCain, Graham and Ayotte left the GOP even more troubled than before. Senator Graham said, “Bottom line, I’m more disturbed now than I was before…” After listening to sound clips from the three senators, Brian was left with one conclusion: “SHE’S DONE!”