- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- World Freedom DeclinesPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Following The Fiscal Cliff Talks [VIDEO]
Lots of talk, but that’s about all, concerning how to avoid falling off the fiscal cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
While some Republicans are ready to abandon pledges against raising tax rates, others are holding firm. Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe says the real key is raising tax revenue by stimulating tax-paying businesses.
(Inhofe) “For every one percent increase in the economic activity, that produces $40 billion in new revenue.”
Meanwhile, the Senate’s number two Democrat, Dick Durbin, is talking about common ground and what Democrats won’t do: Repeal Obamacare, gut labor and environmental laws, abandon entitlements or privatize social security.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: