- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 21 mins ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 1 hour ago
- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 17 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 17 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Following The Fiscal Cliff Talks [VIDEO]
Lots of talk, but that’s about all, concerning how to avoid falling off the fiscal cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
While some Republicans are ready to abandon pledges against raising tax rates, others are holding firm. Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe says the real key is raising tax revenue by stimulating tax-paying businesses.
(Inhofe) “For every one percent increase in the economic activity, that produces $40 billion in new revenue.”
Meanwhile, the Senate’s number two Democrat, Dick Durbin, is talking about common ground and what Democrats won’t do: Repeal Obamacare, gut labor and environmental laws, abandon entitlements or privatize social security.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: