- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Following The Fiscal Cliff Talks [VIDEO]
Lots of talk, but that’s about all, concerning how to avoid falling off the fiscal cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
While some Republicans are ready to abandon pledges against raising tax rates, others are holding firm. Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe says the real key is raising tax revenue by stimulating tax-paying businesses.
(Inhofe) “For every one percent increase in the economic activity, that produces $40 billion in new revenue.”
Meanwhile, the Senate’s number two Democrat, Dick Durbin, is talking about common ground and what Democrats won’t do: Repeal Obamacare, gut labor and environmental laws, abandon entitlements or privatize social security.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: