- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 3 hours ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Following The Fiscal Cliff Talks [VIDEO]
Lots of talk, but that’s about all, concerning how to avoid falling off the fiscal cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
While some Republicans are ready to abandon pledges against raising tax rates, others are holding firm. Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe says the real key is raising tax revenue by stimulating tax-paying businesses.
(Inhofe) “For every one percent increase in the economic activity, that produces $40 billion in new revenue.”
Meanwhile, the Senate’s number two Democrat, Dick Durbin, is talking about common ground and what Democrats won’t do: Repeal Obamacare, gut labor and environmental laws, abandon entitlements or privatize social security.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: