- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 14 mins ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 7 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 22 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 1 day ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
Following The Fiscal Cliff Talks [VIDEO]
Lots of talk, but that’s about all, concerning how to avoid falling off the fiscal cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
While some Republicans are ready to abandon pledges against raising tax rates, others are holding firm. Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe says the real key is raising tax revenue by stimulating tax-paying businesses.
(Inhofe) “For every one percent increase in the economic activity, that produces $40 billion in new revenue.”
Meanwhile, the Senate’s number two Democrat, Dick Durbin, is talking about common ground and what Democrats won’t do: Repeal Obamacare, gut labor and environmental laws, abandon entitlements or privatize social security.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: