- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Charities Launch “Giving Tuesday”
First, it was Black Friday. Then, Small Business Saturday. Yesterday, was Cyber Monday. Now, the first-ever Giving Tuesday.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso explains:
Instead of a mad dash to get stuff, there’s an effort to give, as charitable groups launch a new holiday tradition today on this first-ever Giving Tuesday.
(McGovern) “We’re hopeful that during the holiday season, that people still show that level of support.”
…To those who are less fortunate, and American Red Cross CEO Gail McGovern says people don’t just have to give money, they can volunteer, donate blood or even:
(McGovern) “Write greeting cards to the men and women that serve in the Armed Forces.”
And as of this morning, Giving Tuesday has added over 2,000 corporate, non-profit and religious partners to the groups efforts to give back today.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.