- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Charities Launch “Giving Tuesday”
First, it was Black Friday. Then, Small Business Saturday. Yesterday, was Cyber Monday. Now, the first-ever Giving Tuesday.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso explains:
Instead of a mad dash to get stuff, there’s an effort to give, as charitable groups launch a new holiday tradition today on this first-ever Giving Tuesday.
(McGovern) “We’re hopeful that during the holiday season, that people still show that level of support.”
…To those who are less fortunate, and American Red Cross CEO Gail McGovern says people don’t just have to give money, they can volunteer, donate blood or even:
(McGovern) “Write greeting cards to the men and women that serve in the Armed Forces.”
And as of this morning, Giving Tuesday has added over 2,000 corporate, non-profit and religious partners to the groups efforts to give back today.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.