- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
[Video] Too Gibson?
Attention Walmart Shoppers! Despite the much talked about Union Strikes, Walmart is reporting that it had its best ever Black Friday, and says the attempt to get employees to take part in a “walkout” only got 50 employees to participate. Gibson wonders if the Country is sending a message to the Unions that we have had enough! Also, Too Gibson? Has the Republican Party become too old, too white, too male and let’s face it…too Gibson? John digs deeper!
Plus: Christine’s worst nightmare, doctors want to give up in office appointments for Skype!