- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 20 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 22 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Too Gibson?
Attention Walmart Shoppers! Despite the much talked about Union Strikes, Walmart is reporting that it had its best ever Black Friday, and says the attempt to get employees to take part in a “walkout” only got 50 employees to participate. Gibson wonders if the Country is sending a message to the Unions that we have had enough! Also, Too Gibson? Has the Republican Party become too old, too white, too male and let’s face it…too Gibson? John digs deeper!
Plus: Christine’s worst nightmare, doctors want to give up in office appointments for Skype!