- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Too Gibson?
Attention Walmart Shoppers! Despite the much talked about Union Strikes, Walmart is reporting that it had its best ever Black Friday, and says the attempt to get employees to take part in a “walkout” only got 50 employees to participate. Gibson wonders if the Country is sending a message to the Unions that we have had enough! Also, Too Gibson? Has the Republican Party become too old, too white, too male and let’s face it…too Gibson? John digs deeper!
Plus: Christine’s worst nightmare, doctors want to give up in office appointments for Skype!