- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 day ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
[Video] Too Gibson?
Attention Walmart Shoppers! Despite the much talked about Union Strikes, Walmart is reporting that it had its best ever Black Friday, and says the attempt to get employees to take part in a “walkout” only got 50 employees to participate. Gibson wonders if the Country is sending a message to the Unions that we have had enough! Also, Too Gibson? Has the Republican Party become too old, too white, too male and let’s face it…too Gibson? John digs deeper!
Plus: Christine’s worst nightmare, doctors want to give up in office appointments for Skype!