- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 5 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
“Two and a Half Men” Star Bashes Show [VIDEO]
The popular TV sitcom “Two and a Half Men” seems to have trouble with its stars bashing the show. First, there was Charlie Sheen’s infamous rants- which led to his firing. Now, teen star Angus T. Jones has some things to say about the program.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
(Two and a Half Men Theme) “Men, men, men, men. Manly men…”
Child star Angus T. Jones plays Jake on the CBS show, but he clearly isn’t happy about it.
(Jones) “If you watch ‘Two and a Half Men’, please stop watching ‘Two and a Half Men’. I’m on ‘Two and a Half Men’ and I don’t want to be on it. Please stop watching it.”
The 19-year-old actor is featured in a video for the Forerunner Christian Church and says the show contradicts his deep Christian values.
(Jones) “A lot of people don’t like to think about how deceptive the enemy is.”
Jones says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a downward trend, but he’s still on the show and making $350,000 an episode. Well, until producers see that video.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the Angus T. Jones testimony video (jump to about 7:30 in for his comments about the show):