- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 51 mins ago
- Peyton Manning Breaks Touchdown RecordPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 2 days ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Some GOP Lawmakers Consider Breaking Tax Pledge [VIDEO]
The effort to avoid the the so-called fiscal cliff has some GOP lawmakers reconsidering an old promise.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
A lot of Republicans pledged to never raise taxes. But now, South Carolina Republican Lindsey Graham is ready to re-think that promise.
(Graham) “I will violate the pledge, long story short, for the good of the country, only if Democrats will do entitlement reform.”
Graham may have a willing partner in Illinois Democrat Dick Durbin.
(Durbin) “Bring entitlement reform into the conversation.”
Both Senators appearing on ABC’s ‘This Week’.
The immediate disagreement: Whether to just do a short-term deal and let the new Congress address long-term tax reform or tackle the big issues right now.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: