- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Some GOP Lawmakers Consider Breaking Tax Pledge [VIDEO]
The effort to avoid the the so-called fiscal cliff has some GOP lawmakers reconsidering an old promise.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
A lot of Republicans pledged to never raise taxes. But now, South Carolina Republican Lindsey Graham is ready to re-think that promise.
(Graham) “I will violate the pledge, long story short, for the good of the country, only if Democrats will do entitlement reform.”
Graham may have a willing partner in Illinois Democrat Dick Durbin.
(Durbin) “Bring entitlement reform into the conversation.”
Both Senators appearing on ABC’s ‘This Week’.
The immediate disagreement: Whether to just do a short-term deal and let the new Congress address long-term tax reform or tackle the big issues right now.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: