- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 17 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Kids In Daycare More Likely To Become Overweight
Where a child spends their day when they’re young could affect their weight later on in life.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new study says daycare may have a negative impact on children’s waistlines. Researchers at the University of Montreal find kids who attend a daycare between age one and four are 65% more likely to be overweight as they get older than those who stay at home with parents. Experts suspect the reasons may be unhealthy group snacks or less physical activity. The results are published in the Journal of Pediatrics.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.