- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 7 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FL Teen Shoots Dad to Save Mom
A Florida teen might be facing charges after shooting his father to death, as authorities work to determine whether the shooting – done to save his mother – was a crime.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
A 17-year-old from outside Tampa could be in trouble for shooting and killing his own father over the weekend, but the teen fired the weapon when he saw his dad strangle his mom.
(Carter) “He was beating her, kept punching her. They then went from the living room into the master bedroom, where he continued to beat her.”
…Hillsborough County Sheriff’s spokeswoman Debbie Carter. Christopher and Jill Thorpe were hosting a bonfire party on their rural property, but the pair began arguing. Investigators are wondering if it’s a chargeable offense.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.