- Underwater MysteryPosted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary DrinksPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte)Posted 3 hours ago
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 14 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 14 hours ago
FL Teen Shoots Dad to Save Mom
A Florida teen might be facing charges after shooting his father to death, as authorities work to determine whether the shooting – done to save his mother – was a crime.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
A 17-year-old from outside Tampa could be in trouble for shooting and killing his own father over the weekend, but the teen fired the weapon when he saw his dad strangle his mom.
(Carter) “He was beating her, kept punching her. They then went from the living room into the master bedroom, where he continued to beat her.”
…Hillsborough County Sheriff’s spokeswoman Debbie Carter. Christopher and Jill Thorpe were hosting a bonfire party on their rural property, but the pair began arguing. Investigators are wondering if it’s a chargeable offense.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.