- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FL Man Choked To Death In Roach-Eating Contest
A bug eating contest in Florida came to a sad end when a contestant died, and now we know why.
FOX News radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
He accidentally choked to death after downing dozens of live roaches during a contest. That’s the conclusion of the autopsy in last month’s death of 32-year-old Edward Archbold of West Palm Beach, Florida.
He was downing the bugs, as well as worms, for a contest at a reptile store in Deerfield Beach. Archbold became ill shortly after and collapsed in front of the store. He was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital. None of the other contestants became ill.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.