- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 21 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FL Man Choked To Death In Roach-Eating Contest
A bug eating contest in Florida came to a sad end when a contestant died, and now we know why.
FOX News radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
He accidentally choked to death after downing dozens of live roaches during a contest. That’s the conclusion of the autopsy in last month’s death of 32-year-old Edward Archbold of West Palm Beach, Florida.
He was downing the bugs, as well as worms, for a contest at a reptile store in Deerfield Beach. Archbold became ill shortly after and collapsed in front of the store. He was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital. None of the other contestants became ill.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.