- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 2 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
FL Man Choked To Death In Roach-Eating Contest
A bug eating contest in Florida came to a sad end when a contestant died, and now we know why.
FOX News radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
He accidentally choked to death after downing dozens of live roaches during a contest. That’s the conclusion of the autopsy in last month’s death of 32-year-old Edward Archbold of West Palm Beach, Florida.
He was downing the bugs, as well as worms, for a contest at a reptile store in Deerfield Beach. Archbold became ill shortly after and collapsed in front of the store. He was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital. None of the other contestants became ill.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.