- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Cost of ’12 Days Of Christmas’ Goes Up
Add it to the list of things that have gone up in price; the cost of the ‘Twelve Days Of Christmas’ is more expensive this year than it was last year.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
(‘Twelve Days of Christmas’)
Your true love better have deep pockets.
PNC Wealth Management says buying every item mentioned in the ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’ will cost you $107,300. That’s up 6.1% over last year. There are 364 items in the song’s verses. Topping the list, those seven swans a-swimming at $1,000 each. A partridge is the cheapest at $15.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.