- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 3 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Cost of ’12 Days Of Christmas’ Goes Up
Add it to the list of things that have gone up in price; the cost of the ‘Twelve Days Of Christmas’ is more expensive this year than it was last year.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
(‘Twelve Days of Christmas’)
Your true love better have deep pockets.
PNC Wealth Management says buying every item mentioned in the ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’ will cost you $107,300. That’s up 6.1% over last year. There are 364 items in the song’s verses. Topping the list, those seven swans a-swimming at $1,000 each. A partridge is the cheapest at $15.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.