- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 8 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Cost of ’12 Days Of Christmas’ Goes Up
Add it to the list of things that have gone up in price; the cost of the ‘Twelve Days Of Christmas’ is more expensive this year than it was last year.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
(‘Twelve Days of Christmas’)
Your true love better have deep pockets.
PNC Wealth Management says buying every item mentioned in the ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’ will cost you $107,300. That’s up 6.1% over last year. There are 364 items in the song’s verses. Topping the list, those seven swans a-swimming at $1,000 each. A partridge is the cheapest at $15.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.