- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 5 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Cost of ’12 Days Of Christmas’ Goes Up
Add it to the list of things that have gone up in price; the cost of the ‘Twelve Days Of Christmas’ is more expensive this year than it was last year.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
(‘Twelve Days of Christmas’)
Your true love better have deep pockets.
PNC Wealth Management says buying every item mentioned in the ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’ will cost you $107,300. That’s up 6.1% over last year. There are 364 items in the song’s verses. Topping the list, those seven swans a-swimming at $1,000 each. A partridge is the cheapest at $15.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.