- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 4 hours ago
- Updated: Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma City (Live Coverage 10am ET)Posted 15 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 17 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 19 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 19 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 20 hours ago
Newspaper Editor Steps Down After Publishing Topless Kate Middleton Photos
Michael O’Kane has resigned from the Irish Daily Star.
The Star is owned by Northern & Shell, a British media group which also owns the British Daily Star. As a member of the European press, you’ve got to know that if you’re working for a British company, then you should not mess with the royals. The British press is aware that if they piss off the monarchy, they won’t get the access that they need to properly cover them.