- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Newspaper Editor Steps Down After Publishing Topless Kate Middleton Photos
Michael O’Kane has resigned from the Irish Daily Star.
The Star is owned by Northern & Shell, a British media group which also owns the British Daily Star. As a member of the European press, you’ve got to know that if you’re working for a British company, then you should not mess with the royals. The British press is aware that if they piss off the monarchy, they won’t get the access that they need to properly cover them.