- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Newspaper Editor Steps Down After Publishing Topless Kate Middleton Photos
Michael O’Kane has resigned from the Irish Daily Star.
The Star is owned by Northern & Shell, a British media group which also owns the British Daily Star. As a member of the European press, you’ve got to know that if you’re working for a British company, then you should not mess with the royals. The British press is aware that if they piss off the monarchy, they won’t get the access that they need to properly cover them.