- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Newspaper Editor Steps Down After Publishing Topless Kate Middleton Photos
Michael O’Kane has resigned from the Irish Daily Star.
The Star is owned by Northern & Shell, a British media group which also owns the British Daily Star. As a member of the European press, you’ve got to know that if you’re working for a British company, then you should not mess with the royals. The British press is aware that if they piss off the monarchy, they won’t get the access that they need to properly cover them.