- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 2 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 3 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
(PHOTO) Fired For Being An Idiot! Should A “Bad Joke” Cost You Your Job?
By now you may have seen this photo of a woman giving an obscene gesture in front of a sign at Arlington Cemetery!
Well, the woman above was fired from her job after thousands of Americans voiced their ‘outrage’ over her immature joke. While her behavior was idiotic, (and posting it publically was even stupider!!), does her life deserve to be ruined? Some vets are saying no, but what say you? And would you fire an employee for a similar mistake?
PLUS: Is narcissism and the apparent satisfaction people receive from being ‘witty’ online turning adults in to children?