- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 3 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(PHOTO) Fired For Being An Idiot! Should A “Bad Joke” Cost You Your Job?
By now you may have seen this photo of a woman giving an obscene gesture in front of a sign at Arlington Cemetery!
Well, the woman above was fired from her job after thousands of Americans voiced their ‘outrage’ over her immature joke. While her behavior was idiotic, (and posting it publically was even stupider!!), does her life deserve to be ruined? Some vets are saying no, but what say you? And would you fire an employee for a similar mistake?
PLUS: Is narcissism and the apparent satisfaction people receive from being ‘witty’ online turning adults in to children?