- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 14 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(PHOTO) Fired For Being An Idiot! Should A “Bad Joke” Cost You Your Job?
By now you may have seen this photo of a woman giving an obscene gesture in front of a sign at Arlington Cemetery!
Well, the woman above was fired from her job after thousands of Americans voiced their ‘outrage’ over her immature joke. While her behavior was idiotic, (and posting it publically was even stupider!!), does her life deserve to be ruined? Some vets are saying no, but what say you? And would you fire an employee for a similar mistake?
PLUS: Is narcissism and the apparent satisfaction people receive from being ‘witty’ online turning adults in to children?