- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 3 hours ago
- A Battle Of The Brews In Washington?Posted 4 hours ago
- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Holiday Shopping: What’s Hot This Year?
The holiday shopping season is officially underway! As shoppers trade out Thanksgiving forks for Christmas credit cards, what are the hottest items on the young ones’ wish lists?
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh spoke with one big retailer’s CEO to find out:
If you have to shop for toys this holiday season, some of the most popular toys are the same ones we liked as kids.
(Storch) “Fischer Price toys – Sesame Street, for example. Elmo is very hot.”
…Jerry Storch, Chairman and CEO of Toys ‘R’ Us. And even favorite toys and characters from the 1980’s and 90’s are back on the shelves.
(Storch) “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have made a comeback, and they’re very hot this year. Also, Furby is back.”
And when I asked kids what they liked, well some things never go out of style.
(Kids) “A new scooter.”//”Barbies!”//”Just Legos, I really like Legos.”
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.