- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 14 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Holiday Shopping: What’s Hot This Year?
The holiday shopping season is officially underway! As shoppers trade out Thanksgiving forks for Christmas credit cards, what are the hottest items on the young ones’ wish lists?
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh spoke with one big retailer’s CEO to find out:
If you have to shop for toys this holiday season, some of the most popular toys are the same ones we liked as kids.
(Storch) “Fischer Price toys – Sesame Street, for example. Elmo is very hot.”
…Jerry Storch, Chairman and CEO of Toys ‘R’ Us. And even favorite toys and characters from the 1980’s and 90’s are back on the shelves.
(Storch) “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have made a comeback, and they’re very hot this year. Also, Furby is back.”
And when I asked kids what they liked, well some things never go out of style.
(Kids) “A new scooter.”//”Barbies!”//”Just Legos, I really like Legos.”
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.