- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Holiday Shopping: What’s Hot This Year?
The holiday shopping season is officially underway! As shoppers trade out Thanksgiving forks for Christmas credit cards, what are the hottest items on the young ones’ wish lists?
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh spoke with one big retailer’s CEO to find out:
If you have to shop for toys this holiday season, some of the most popular toys are the same ones we liked as kids.
(Storch) “Fischer Price toys – Sesame Street, for example. Elmo is very hot.”
…Jerry Storch, Chairman and CEO of Toys ‘R’ Us. And even favorite toys and characters from the 1980′s and 90′s are back on the shelves.
(Storch) “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have made a comeback, and they’re very hot this year. Also, Furby is back.”
And when I asked kids what they liked, well some things never go out of style.
(Kids) “A new scooter.”//”Barbies!”//”Just Legos, I really like Legos.”
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.