- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 28 mins ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 3 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 5 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX & Food: Things to Do With Thanksgiving Leftovers
How was that Turkey Day meal? A big bird usually means some big leftovers, but do you really want to just eat the same exact thing again? You can have some fun with what’s left.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has some creative tips for Thanksgiving leftovers:
A plethora of mashed potatoes is not a problem for chef Marc Murphy, who likes to take it, some cheese, mix together, roll in bread crumbs and egg flour:
(Murphy) “Deep fry them, make little croquettes. And make a good dipping sauce.”
Murphy, of Landmarc in New York City, also uses mashed potatoes to top diced turkey, gravy and stuffing; throws it all in a pan and bakes for a Turkey Shepards Pie.
“How to Cook Everything” author Mark Bittman has dessert all figured out. Take cranberry sauce…
(Bittman) “Pile the whole thing into a buttered baking dish, cover it with a typical crisp topping of oats and nuts and butter and sugar, all ground together.”
Bittman says underseasoning dishes gives you more flexibility the next day.
For this and more, go to our FOX & Food podcast.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.