- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Black Friday Brawls Slow Shopping in Indiana
After all the feasting comes the shopping. Some stores opened their doors earlier than ever, letting the crowds in on Thanksgiving night. But those deals that seem too good to pass up also bring out some looking to make a quick buck, and that led to some fighting at stores in Indiana.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has more:
(Sound from fight) “They’re giving more than one…”
At two different Kmarts, the police had to be called in to break up brawls when some shoppers, who had waited overnight for vouchers for 32″ plasma TVs, began selling their vouchers for a profit, and others were too late to get the vouchers.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.