- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 23 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
At Least 2 Dead in 140-Car TX Pile-Up [VIDEO]
At least two people were killed when their SUV was crushed by a tractor trailer, part of a massive pile-up on a Texas highway.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
(Carroll) “It’s catastrophic. I’ve got cars on top of cars.”
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Deputy Rod Carroll describing an at least 140-car pile-up on Interstate 10, east of Houston.
(Carroll) “Our resources, from the very beginning, were stretched beyond what we were able to handle.”
And so those who escaped unscathed began helping some of the more than 80 people injured, a dozen of them seriously.
(Driver) “We just started running towards where the screams were coming. My family was safe, so I deemed it necessary to see what we could do to help somebody else.”
On a day when you give thanks…
(Driver) “This is just moreso reason to give thanks to God on Thanksgiving.”
Carroll says fog is to blame for the chain-reaction crashes, which happened on both sides of the highway.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this massive TX pile-up: