- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
What To Expect For Holiday Travel [VIDEO]
It’s go time: the big day-before-Thanksgiving travel rush. What should you expect to see this holiday season?
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Reagan National Airport in Washington DC:
The crowds are growing at this and other airports. But it looks like you won’t have to worry about backups in the sky, as the weather is excellent almost everywhere.
(Chiames) “That’s very rare this time of year. There’s always gonna be an early snow or thunderstorms somewhere, but this is one of those picture perfect weekends.”
Travel expert Chris Chiames of Orbitz says air travel will be slightly down. But AAA says car travel will be slightly up this holiday season.
At Reagan National Airport, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more from FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson at Reagan National Airport: