- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 7 hours ago
- Many Americans Sharing Streaming Service AccessPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
What To Expect For Holiday Travel [VIDEO]
It’s go time: the big day-before-Thanksgiving travel rush. What should you expect to see this holiday season?
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Reagan National Airport in Washington DC:
The crowds are growing at this and other airports. But it looks like you won’t have to worry about backups in the sky, as the weather is excellent almost everywhere.
(Chiames) “That’s very rare this time of year. There’s always gonna be an early snow or thunderstorms somewhere, but this is one of those picture perfect weekends.”
Travel expert Chris Chiames of Orbitz says air travel will be slightly down. But AAA says car travel will be slightly up this holiday season.
At Reagan National Airport, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more from FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson at Reagan National Airport: