- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 16 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 24 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
What To Expect For Holiday Travel [VIDEO]
It’s go time: the big day-before-Thanksgiving travel rush. What should you expect to see this holiday season?
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Reagan National Airport in Washington DC:
The crowds are growing at this and other airports. But it looks like you won’t have to worry about backups in the sky, as the weather is excellent almost everywhere.
(Chiames) “That’s very rare this time of year. There’s always gonna be an early snow or thunderstorms somewhere, but this is one of those picture perfect weekends.”
Travel expert Chris Chiames of Orbitz says air travel will be slightly down. But AAA says car travel will be slightly up this holiday season.
At Reagan National Airport, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more from FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson at Reagan National Airport: