- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 11/21/2012
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Why is racist is the new incompetent? Brian looks into the new “racist code,” where being incompetent and lazy now has something to do with your race.
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) reacted to being called a racist and a sexist by Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-OH). Graham reminded her that he called for the resignation of James Clapper last March because he didn’t trust Clapper’s handling of our national security. Additionally, Graham also called for the resignation of John Brennan when he said that a 20% recidivism rate coming out of Gitmo was acceptable.
Graham went onto say that it is a good thing for women and people of color to be appointed to the highest level of our government because in the past they couldn’t be and that it would be a terrible thing if you couldn’t challenge what officials did in their jobs. Graham said that Amb. Rice told a story about a mob, based on a video, that lead to the death of Americans, and that story was not based on any intelligence that we have. Somebody made this story up, and if Rice had access to the true intelligence and didn’t check it, then that is incompetence on her part.
Comedian Paul Mecurio, the warm-up comic for The Daily Show, talked to Brian about all things race-related in politics. Mecurio gave his take on why white people are supposed to laugh at reverse racism, yet not participate, and why this does not work.
John Meacham, Pulitzer Prize winner and author of Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, talked about his new book, and about Jefferson’s life growing up. Meacham also explained to Brian why Thomas Jefferson was chosen to write the Declaration of Independence, and more.
General Michael Hayden gave his take on what happened with General Petraeus. He also weighed in on Bob Baer’s estimate that there have been 4-5 former CIA Directors that carried on extramarital affairs while they were director, and said that, “four or five might be a big number.”