- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 12 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Bus Explosion Wrecks Tel Aviv [VIDEO]
A new attack has hit Israel, this time a bomb on a bus in Tel Aviv as violence between Hamas and Israelis continues.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
A bomb exploded in downtown Tel Aviv near the country’s defense headquarters, wounding 28 people. Chen Perez was on the bus when the bomb exploded she told me she’s in shock:
(Perez) “I saw like smoke and smell of gas. It was all white. First I didn’t understand where I am. I saw the door was open and I ran away.”
Police are searching for suspects who are now on the run.
Israel is continuing to carry out strikes inside Gaza, over 120 carried out today. While 80 rockets have been fired in to Israel from Gaza.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
READ a statement from Press Secretary Jay Carney on the terrorist attack in Tel Aviv:
“The United States condemns today’s terrorist attack on a bus in Tel Aviv. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of those injured, and with the people of Israel. These attacks against innocent Israeli civilians are outrageous. The United States will stand with our Israeli allies, and provide whatever assistance is necessary to identify and bring to justice the perpetrators of this attack. The United States reaffirms our unshakable commitment to Israel’s security and our deep friendship and solidarity with the Israeli people.”
WATCH for more on the violence in Israel and Gaza: