- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 4 hours ago
- Vikings Ban Adrian Peterson Amid Child Abuse Case [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
John Gibson Program for Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Bait! Any notion that a second term of President Obama would usher in a “Post Racial America” has been quickly scuttled by a chorus of Democrats saying “racism” is to blame for criticizing Ambassador Susan Rice. How long can they play this race card? Gibson judges.
Plus: Is railing against the Welfare State a loser for Republicans, Cave or Don’t Cave on Taxes, Wackos in Tents wait for Cheap TV’s and Is Chris Christie persona non grata with Conservatives?