- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 2 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 2 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 2 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 6 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 7 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 12 hours ago
John Gibson Program for Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Bait! Any notion that a second term of President Obama would usher in a “Post Racial America” has been quickly scuttled by a chorus of Democrats saying “racism” is to blame for criticizing Ambassador Susan Rice. How long can they play this race card? Gibson judges.
Plus: Is railing against the Welfare State a loser for Republicans, Cave or Don’t Cave on Taxes, Wackos in Tents wait for Cheap TV’s and Is Chris Christie persona non grata with Conservatives?