- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 18 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
John Gibson Program for Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Bait! Any notion that a second term of President Obama would usher in a “Post Racial America” has been quickly scuttled by a chorus of Democrats saying “racism” is to blame for criticizing Ambassador Susan Rice. How long can they play this race card? Gibson judges.
Plus: Is railing against the Welfare State a loser for Republicans, Cave or Don’t Cave on Taxes, Wackos in Tents wait for Cheap TV’s and Is Chris Christie persona non grata with Conservatives?