- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
John Gibson Program for Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Bait! Any notion that a second term of President Obama would usher in a “Post Racial America” has been quickly scuttled by a chorus of Democrats saying “racism” is to blame for criticizing Ambassador Susan Rice. How long can they play this race card? Gibson judges.
Plus: Is railing against the Welfare State a loser for Republicans, Cave or Don’t Cave on Taxes, Wackos in Tents wait for Cheap TV’s and Is Chris Christie persona non grata with Conservatives?